Pontoons w/ Rails that Partially Enclose Deck
Introducing our Pontoon PEDRD Cover.
100% Solution-Dyed marine grade polyester. 7.6 oz., 600 x 600 Denier. Sun-DURA® colors are part of the polyester fiber itself so the color goes completely through the fiber instead of being just on the surface. 100% Polyurethane finish coating. Excellent UV and mildew resistance. Excellent resistance to fading and rot. Excellent sun blockage. Extremely water repellent. Excellent against cold-cracking. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape. (7 Year Limited Warranty)
*Sunbrella® is a Registered Trademark of Glen Raven Mills
*Outdura® is a Registered Trademark of Sattler Corporation
*Performance Poly-Guard® is a Registered Trademark of Covercraft Industries, LLC
*Sun-DURA® is a Registered Trademark of Covercraft Industries, LLC
*Mossy Oak™ is trademark used under license from Haas Outdoors, Inc. by Covercraft Industries, LLC
Join seams are folded four-ply. No raw edges.
Double stitch construction for added strength and durability
Anti-wick thread throughout construction
Tie-down loops sewn into hem.
Best Warranty in the Business
Best Warranty in the business based on fabric selection.
Covers are recommended for storage only.
- 1/4″ strong and durable shock cord encased in the hem for a snug fit.
- Accommodates boats with transom mounted motors and ski pylons.
- For boats with a bracket mounted outboard motor, a separate motor cover may be ordered.
- For boats with ski tow bars, simply order the next largest size.
- Providing support for your pontoon boat cover is extremely important to prevent water from pooling, this is why we offer and highly recommend the use of the following support pole options to provide excellent support and extend the life of your pontoon boat cover.
|Centerline||Beam Width||Sun-DURA® Part No.|
Carver by Covercraft Industries, LLC
212 N. Lyles Ave.
Landrum , SC 29356
Phone: (864) 457-5820
Fax: (864) 457-5821
Associates are available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern.