Rounded Bow Bay Style Center Console Fishing Boats with T-Top
Specially designed for Bay Style Rounded Bow Center Console Shallow Draft boats with a T-Top.
100% Solution Dyed Polyester means colors are part of the polyester fiber itself, rather than the dye adhering only to the surface of the fibers. 7oz. marine grade polyester that offers superior resistance to harmful UV rays, fading, mildew, tearing and overall wear-and-tear. Our own unique finish provides exceptional water repellency while maintaining breathability for the health of the boat. Made in USA and Imported. (7 Year Limited Warranty)
100% Marine-grade polyester. Highest tear strength available. 8 oz, strong and durable. UV and mildew resistant. Excellent resistance to fading. Extremely water repellant. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape. Made in USA. (5 Year Limited Warranty)
*Sunbrella® is a Registered Trademark of Glen Raven Mills
*Performance Poly-Guard® is a Registered Trademark of Covercraft Industries, LLC
*Sun-DURA® is a Registered Trademark of Covercraft Industries, LLC
*Mossy Oak™ is trademark used under license from Haas Outdoors, Inc. by Covercraft Industries, LLC
Covers are recommended for storage only.
- Dual-Zippered entry on both port and starboard side for easy access to and from the boat.
- Fit-Specific to accommodate VHF antennas, outrigger mounts, GPS and rod holders.
- Hook and loop sleeve for VHF antennas.
- Designed for single engines with bow rails up to 26”. For dual engines, order next larger size.
- Heavy-duty 1/4” draw rope encased in hem.
Each cover comes standard with:
- Self-Adhesive Boat Cover Reinforcement Kit
- Heavy-Duty Boat Cover Tie Down Kit
- Rope Ratchet
- Two Support Poles
- Easy Installation Instructions
|Centerline||Beam Width||Performance Poly-Guard® Part No.||Sun-DURA® Part No.|
Covercraft Industries, LLC
212 N. Lyles Ave.
Landrum , SC 29356
Phone: (864) 457-5820
Fax: (864) 457-5821
Associates are available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern.