Specialty Covers for Boats with a Hard Top or T-Top
Specially designed for walk around cuddy boats with a hard top or center console boats with a T-top.
100% Solution Dyed Polyester means Sun-DURA® colors are part of the polyester fiber itself, rather than the dye adhering only to the surface of the fibers. 7oz. marine grade polyester that offers superior resistance to harmful UV rays, fading, mildew, tearing and overall wear-and-tear. Our own unique finish provides exceptional water repellency while maintaining breathability for the health of the boat. Made in USA and Imported. (7 Year Limited Warranty)
100% Marine-grade polyester. Highest tear strength available. 8 oz, strong and durable. UV and mildew resistant. Excellent resistance to fading. Extremely water repellant. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape. Made in USA. (5 Year Limited Warranty)
*Sunbrella® is a Registered Trademark of Glen Raven Mills
*Performance Poly-Guard® is a Registered Trademark of Carver Industries
*Sun-DURA™ is a Trademark of Carver Industries
*Mossy Oak™ is trademark used under license from Haas Outdoors, Inc. by Carver Industries, Inc.
Covers are recommended for storage only.
- Dual-Zippered Entry on both port and starboard side for easy access to and from the boat.
- Fit-Specific to accommodate VHF antennas, outrigger mounts, GPS and rod holders.
- Hook & Loop Sleeve for VHF antennas.
- Fit is designed for single engines with bow rails up to 24”. For dual engines, simply order next larger size.
Cover comes standard with the following:
- Self-Adhesive Boat Cover Reinforcement Kit
- Heavy-Duty Boat Cover Tie Down Kit
- Rope Ratchet
- Two Support Poles
- Easy Installation Instructions
NOTE: Include bow pulpit and engine bracket (if applicable) in centerline measurement. For dual engines, order the next larger size.
|Centerline||Beam Width||Performance Poly-Guard® Part No.||Sun-DURA® Part No.|
Carver Industries, Inc.
P.O. Box 399
Landrum , SC 29356
Phone: (864) 457-5820
Fax: (864) 457-5821
Associates are available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern.