Specially designed to protect the critical components under the T-Top
100% Solution Dyed Polyester means Sun-DURA® colors are part of the polyester fiber itself, rather than the dye adhering only to the surface of the fibers. 7oz. marine grade polyester that offers superior resistance to harmful UV rays, fading, mildew, tearing and overall wear-and-tear. Our own unique finish provides exceptional water repellency while maintaining breathability for the health of the boat. Made in USA and Imported. (7 Year Limited Warranty)
100% Marine-grade polyester. Highest tear strength available. 8 oz, strong and durable. UV and mildew resistant. Excellent resistance to fading. Extremely water repellant. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape. Made in USA. (5 Year Limited Warranty)
*Sunbrella® is a Registered Trademark of Glen Raven Mills
*Performance Poly-Guard® is a Registered Trademark of Covercraft Industries, LLC
*Sun-DURA® is a Registered Trademark of Covercraft Industries, LLC
*Mossy Oak™ is trademark used under license from Haas Outdoors, Inc. by Covercraft Industries, LLC
- Double-pull non-corrosive marine grade zipper opens from the inside or outside for convenient access.
- Marine grade polyester hook and loop sleeve allows VHF antenna(s) to remain attached when top is covered.
- Available in two sizes to maximize protection.
- Fit accommodates outrigger mounts, GPS and rod holders.
- Heavy duty sewn-in adjustable strap system with double-adjust buckle allows a customized fit when the cover is secured.
Cover comes standard with the following:
- Two Support Poles
- Easy Installation and Care Instructions
Available in two sizes in our premium Performance Poly-Guard® and Sun-DURA®, our toughest marine grade polyester fabrics.
|Sun-DURA® Order No.||Poly-Guard® Order No.||Fits up to|
|900LGS||900LG||90″L x 66″W x 84″H|
|900XLS||900XL||108″L x 66″W x 84″H|
For storage and mooring only. Not recommended for trailering.
Covercraft Industries, LLC
P.O. Box 399
Landrum , SC 29356
Phone: (864) 457-5820
Fax: (864) 457-5821
Associates are available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern.