Carhartt® Styled-to-Fit Boat Covers
Fishing Boat Covers with Carhartt® Toughness
Carver by Covercraft® Gravel
Available for selected styled to fit fishing boat covers, Carver by Covercraft® Gravel boat covers are made with Carhartt® toughness and special features not available in our other styled to fit covers! 7 oz. 100% Marine-Grade Solution Dyed Polyester. Superior resistance to UV rays, fading, mildew, and wear-and-tear. Water repellent and breathable. Made in USA and Imported. (7 Year Limited Warranty).
Mossy Oak® Camouflage
Available for selected styled to fit fishing boat covers, Mossy Oak® Camouflage Carhartt® boat covers are made with Carhartt® toughness and special features not available in our other styled to fit covers! An excellent choice for the avid hunter or for the boater that simply likes camouflage. 8oz. 100% Marine-Grade polyester. Highest tear-strength available. Extremely water-resistant. Excellent resistance to fading. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape. Available in two Mossy Oak® camouflage patterns, Shadow Grass Blades and Break-Up Country. Made in USA. (5 Year Limited Warranty)
*Mossy Oak™ is trademark used under license from Haas Outdoors, Inc. by Covercraft Industries, LLC
*Carver by Covercraft® Gravel is a Registered Trademark of Covercraft Industries, LLC
*Carhartt® is a Registered Trademark of Carhartt, Inc.
Carhartt® Fishing Boat Covers outwork the water with styled-to-fit covers that protect your boat from the elements with Carhartt® toughness.
Available for selected fishing series boat covers only, each cover includes the following features:
- Heavy duty 1/4″ draw rope encased in hem for easy installation and snug fit.
- Strong, reinforced tie-down loops sewn into cover.
- All stress seams are overlapped and double-stitched for superior strength.
- Join Seams are folded four-ply. No raw edges.
- Provides separate outboard motor coverage*.
- Water repellent, mildew resistant finish withstands harsh environments.
- Carhartt® screen-printed logo.
* Trailerable boat covers must be properly installed and tied down.
* Covers designed for boats with a hard-top or t-top will provide outboard motor coverage within the body of the cover.
You can judge a boat by its cover!™
Carver by Covercraft Industries, LLC
212 N. Lyles Ave.
Landrum , SC 29356
Phone: (864) 457-5820
Fax: (864) 457-5821
Associates are available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern.